Table of Contents
RVs, trailers, vehicles, Fifth-wheel campers, bicycles, tricycles, wheelbarrow scooters, and remote-controlled cars have one thing they share. This one feature is rubber tires. All tires come with a warranty duration ranging from 3 to 5 years according to various factors. These are the condition of maintenance and use.
When it is time to replace worn-out tires, people are faced with a disposal decision. Because most dumps and landfills don’t accept tires made of rubber so a second option must be in place before the replacement. On a good note, automotive services offer their customers the opportunity to dispose of their tires for a minimal cost. In addition to the disposal charge, most states have an ad-hoc Scrap Tire Disposal Tax, ranging from $0.25 to $25.
How To Avoid Old Tire Disposal Fee?
It is indeed possible to avoid the Scrap Tire disposal fee. However, it would help if you were willing to retain the old tires following the replacement. Unfortunately, most consumers don’t have the right equipment or know-how to swap out old tires. Instead, they go to auto repair shops offering tire installation services. When you request one or a set of two fire-new tires, you will be asked about your preferred disposal method. At this point, you may decide to pay the old tire disposal costs. If you are unwilling to pay the additional fee, you could always keep the old tires.
Numerous methods exist to eliminate the expense of paying for your discarded tires. In the case of your particular situation, it may be possible to take the following steps:
- Flowers Planters – Cut around the tire‘s edges to create a sharp appearance. Create a small hole similar to the size of the tire that was used. Paint the old tire to give it eye appeal, utilizing vivid colors like orange, pink, yellow or red, white or purple. Fill the tire’s opening with dirt, and then sprinkle the flowering plant and water to complete the work.
- Garden Retainer Wall– Are you searching for a unique retainer wall for your garden? If yes, then look no further than the tires from your past. With a range of sizes, your old tires will create a unique keeper’s wall in your garden. To give it a unique look, paint each tire a unique color. Choose a combination of colors like green, blue, purple, teal, lime, and turquoise.
- Mulch– Turn your old tires into rubber mulch. It is the US Environmental Protection Agency “EPA” is encouraging Americans to recycle those tires that are no longer used. This is an excellent way to reuse those old bicycles’ ATVs, trucks, and cargo trailers. Reduce the rubber into pieces or strips with a slicing tool and a knife. You can also color your recycled rubber mulch green-blue, red, or blue before placing it on your plants, flowers, and plants.
- Outdoor Table Convert your old tires from your car into a table for outdoor use. Instead of painting your tires, you can wrap them with a durable weatherproof and weatherproofed twine. Coat the exterior of the old tire using a waterproof adhesive. Starting at the top of the tire, tie the tire around the base with string and continue until you get to the ground. This is the unique outdoor table you can find in your area.
- Outdoor Mirror – Make your old bicycle tires into an outdoor mirror to use in your garden. Start by giving the old tire a new coat of paint, the way you prefer. Apply a thick adhesive layer between the mirror’s edge and the tire’s interior trim. Press the mirror firmly against the tire’s perimeter to ensure it is centered. Install a wall-mounted hook on the front and the top of the tire. It will hang on the wall.
Our Old Tire Removal
If you have no idea how to dispose of the old tires, we’re ready to help. Our tire scrap removal service is cost-effective and accessible to all our community members. We offer consultations for free upon request. Please don’t put off making your request for a consultation, as we have what it takes to get rid of the old tire.
Our Nassau & Suffolk County Service Areas
Woodmere, Woodbury, Williston Park, Westbury, West Hempstead, Wantagh, Valley Stream, Uniondale, Syosset, Seaford, Sea Cliff, Roslyn Heights, Roslyn, Roosevelt, Rockville Centre, Port Washington, Point Lookout, Plainview, Oyster Bay, Old Westbury, Old Bethpage, Oceanside, New Hyde Park, Mineola, Mill Neck, Merrick, Massapequa Park, Massapequa, Manhasset, Malverne, Lynbrook, Long Beach, Locust Valley, Levittown, Lawrence, Jericho, Island Park, Inwood, Hicksville, Hewlett, Hempstead, Greenvale, Great Neck, Glenwood Landing, Glen Head, Glen Cove, Garden City, Freeport, Franklin Square, Floral Park, Farmingdale, Elmont, East Rockaway, East Norwich, East Meadow, Cedarhurst, Carle Place, Bethpage, Bellmore, Bayville, Baldwin, Atlantic Beach, Albertson, Yaphank, Wyandanch, Westhampton Beach, Westhampton, West Sayville, West Islip, West Babylon, Water Mill, Wainscott, Wading River, Upton, Stony Brook, Speonk, Southold, Southampton, South Jamesport, Sound Beach, Smithtown, Shoreham, Shirley, Shelter Island Heights, Shelter Island, Selden, Sayville, Saint James, Sagaponack, Sag Harbor, Ronkonkoma, Rocky Point, Riverhead, Ridge, Remsenburg, Quogue, Port Jefferson Station, Port Jefferson, Peconic, Patchogue, Orient, Ocean Beach, Oakdale, Northport, North Babylon, New Suffolk, Nesconset, Mount Sinai, Moriches, Montauk, Miller Place, Middle Island, Melville, Medford, Mattituck, Mastic Beach, Mastic, Manorville, Lindenhurst, Laurel, Lake Grove, Kings Park, Jamesport, Islip Terrace, Islip, Islandia, Huntington Station, Huntington, Holtsville, Holbrook, Hauppauge, Hampton Bays, Greenport, Greenlawn, Great River, Ishers Island, Farmingville, Eastport, East Setauket, East Quogue, East Northport, East Moriches, East Marion, East Islip, East Hampton, Deer Park, Cutchogue, Coram, Copiague, Commack, Cold Spring Harbor, Central Islip, Centerport, Centereach, Center Moriches, Calverton, Brookhaven, Brightwaters, Bridgehampton, Brentwood, Bohemia, Blue Point, Bellport, Bayport, Bay Shore, Babylon, Aquebogue, Amityville, Amagansett.